This menu is offered to students attending McFarland, Harshman, Longfellow, Arlington, Northwest & The Newcomers Program, Simon Youth Academy, Ivy Tech, and The Grad Academy.
BUILD A HEALTHY BREAKFAST
- Select 1 Featured Hot Breakfast Entree or any 2 of the following: Cereal, Yogurt, Cinnamon Gripz, or Graham Crackers.
- Select 1 Fruit and/ or 1 Fruit Juice + 1 Milk.
- All breakfasts must include a Fruit and/ or Fruit Juice.
BUILD A BALANCED TRAY AT LUNCH
- Select 1 Featured Entree or Power Pack.
- Select 2 different Fruits or 1 Fruit + 1 Fruit Juice, 2 Vegetables, and 1 Milk
- As offered, additional Grains (Breadstick, Soft Pretzel, etc.) can be paired with the Featured Entrees.
- All lunches must include a fruit or a vegetable.
* = Pork ProductPlease note that this menu is subject to change.Breakfast is served a minimum of 15 minutes before the start of the school day.Breakfast and lunch are served at no charge to all IPS students.This institution is an equal opportunity provider.