Students MUST select at least one fruit or fruit juice to meet the requirements of a reimbursable meal in the School Breakfast Program.
Students MUST select at least one vegetable or one fruit at lunch to meet the requirements of a reimbursable meal in the National School Lunch Program.
* = Pork Product** = Students selecting from this category may select one yogurt, one cereal, one graham cracker; one yogurt and one graham cracker package; one cereal and one or two graham cracker packages. Students may not select two cereals, two yogurts or one cereal and one yogurt.Breakfast is served a minimum of 15 minutes before the start of the school day.
- All lunches include choice of milk: skim chocolate, vanilla or low fat white
- Three varieties of fresh fruit and two varieties of fruit juice are offered daily
- Chef Salads or cold plates are offered daily and include choice of bread, milk, fruits and vegetables
- All other meals include entrée, milk, and choice of two vegetables and two fruits
Breakfast and lunch are served at no charge to all IPS students.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
The Indianapolis Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, national origin, sex, or disability.