Online Textbook Payment
For the 2018-19 school year, The Indianapolis Public Schools is excited to offer parents the MySchoolBucks® School Store! The online payment service will allow for an easy way to pay various fees that may be charged to a students’ account; such as, textbook rental, field trip, library fees, etc., using your credit/debit card or electronic check. One account can be associated to multiple students your family has in IPS. Invoice notifications will come via email to you and payments can be made online.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency - Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
Enrollment is easy!
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just log in and click on School Store. If you don’t have an account, follow the steps below:
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click Help