- Doing Business with IPS
- Financial Reports
- 2015-16 General Fund Budget Documents
- 2016-17 General Fund Budget Documents
- 2017-18 Budget Development
- 2018-19 Budget Development
- 2019-20 Budget Development
- Annual Filings
- Annual Investment Reports
- Budget Legal Advertisement
- Finance Committee Meeting
- Quarterly Expenditure Analysis
- Quarterly School Board Presentation
- Third-Party Audit Reports
- Student Based Allocation Explained
Whether preparing financial documents for the Board of School Commissioners, helping schools interpret their budget information, or processing payroll for everyone in IPS, the Finance division offers excellent service with a positive attitude.
For the district, we help ensure the district budget is reconciled and provide information to the School Board and the Superintendent to help guide the overall stewardship and commitment to financial transparency. At a school level, we provide fast access to low-cost, easily ordered supplies through our stocked warehouse and are eager to assist with special orders when we don’t have what a school needs. We address library and textbook needs and process orders and payments for supplies and services. We have contracts in place for schools to purchase items like computers, copiers and furniture. We assist with extracurricular activity payments and travel reimbursement.
When schools or employees, Board members or IPS families have questions like “How are we doing financially?”, “How do I enter a requisition?” or “Can I buy this?”, we are the “one-stop shop” with answers for them. We’re the business office that keeps IPS in business.