This menu is offered students attending Arsenal Tech, Crispus Attucks, Shortridge & George Washington High Schools.
BUILD A HEALTHY BREAKFAST
- Select 1 Featured Item + 1 Daily Option or any 3 of the following Daily Options: Cereal, Yogurt, Poptart, Cinnamon Gripz, or Graham Crackers.
- Select 1 Fruit and/ or 1 Fruit juice + 1 Milk. Smoothies are available Tue-F and are considered a fruit juice serving.
- All breakfasts must include a fruit and/ or fruit juice.
BUILD A BALANCED TRAY AT LUNCH
- Select 1 entree from Express, Flame, Slice, or Zing.
- Select 3 different fruits, 2 vegetables & 1 milk.
- As offered, additional grains (Breadstick, Soft Pretzel, etc.) can be paired with the Featured Entrees.
- Select assorted vegetables and other toppers to customize your meal.
- All lunches must include a fruit or a vegetable.
Please note that this menu is subject to change.Breakfast is served a minimum of 15 minutes before the start of the school day.Breakfast and lunch are served at no charge to all IPS students.This institution is an equal opportunity provider.