Welcome to the Office of Enrollment and Options! There are 30,000 reasons to choose Indianapolis Public Schools, and we hope that you are ready to join the IPS family!
Hours of Operation & Location
The Office of Enrollment and Options is located at 120 E. Walnut St., Indianapolis, IN 46204, within the John Morton-Finney Center for Educational Services. There is free parking in the lot located in the back of the JMF Center.Individuals that have questions about the enrollment process can contact us 317.226.4000, Option 2. Lines are open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
- To enroll in your neighborhood school, create an account and submit your information through our Power School Enrollment System .
- Families can also enroll for their neighborhood school at the building location.
- Families can search for their neighborhood school using our interactive boundary map.
- We are no longer accepting Pre-K applications for the 2018-19 school year.
- Parents wishing to enroll their child into a Pre-K program for the 2019-20 school year can complete a OneMatch application through our partners at EnrollIndy beginning November 1, 2018 .
- Pre-K Programs Explained FAQ
- To enroll in an available Choice Program for the 2018-19 school year, families can visit Enroll Indy at 120 E. Walnut St., Indianapolis, IN 46204. Families can check for open Choice Program seats on Enroll Indy’s website.
- Parents wishing to enroll their child into a Choice program for the 2019-20 school year can complete a OneMatch application through our partners at EnrollIndy beginning November 1, 2018 .
- Choice Options Explained FAQ
Choice and Pre-K Application Timeline
- Round One: November – January 31, notification by February 22
- Round Two: February 1 – April 30, notification by May 22
- Open Enrollment: first-come, first served through the start of school