New Tech Program
New Tech provides students with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in the 21st century. This program focuses on citizenship, work ethic, presentation skill, critical thinking, and collaboration. Within the New Tech program, students acquire these skills through integrated group projects. New Tech teachers strive to develop students into the analyzers, evaluators, and creators who will be successful in the global economy. As seniors, students have the opportunity to enroll in college level courses if their high school course requirements are complete.
- Project-based learning with 1:1 technology.
- Block classes combining core subject areas.
- Learn key 21st century skills (collaboration, critical thinking, communication).
- Certification: Dual Credit Only
- Career Possibilities: Sales Executive, Business Owner, Brand Manager, Programmer, Analyst, Editor, Technical Writer, Event Planner, Public Relations Manager, Travel Agent, Museum Curator
- Courses Include: Honors, Humanities Integration