International Baccalaureate Program
The International Baccalaureate program offers scholars the challenging college preparatory International Baccalaureate program, recognized and respected by the world’s leading universities. The IB curriculum encourages the development of effective communication and critical thinking, aligns values to develop moral and ethical individuals, and provides opportunities to apply these skills through meaningful community service. The program also aims to develop internationally minded individuals who recognize universal human commonalities and through shared understanding aim to create a better world.
- International-mindedness and community service learned in the diploma programme and career-related programme.
- Internationally-recognized, rigorous college-prep program where students learn a second language and the skills to live and work with others internationally.
- Students are encouraged to ask challenging questions, to reflect critically, to develop research skills, and to learn how to learn.
- Certification: Advanced Placement and IB
- Career Possibilities: Engineer, Programmer, Graphic Artist, Consultant, Analyst, Lawyer, Medical Doctor, Tour Guide, Interpreter, Editor
- Courses Include: Advanced Placement, Honors, and International Baccalaureate